Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
Any person that accesses this website is bound by the terms and Conditions of Use that you are reading right now. Apart from the Terms and Conditions of Use, user has to follow all applicable laws and regulations as well, and do their best to comply with them. If a person does not agree with these terms and Conditions in any way, they ought to leave this website immediately. All the materials that are located on this website are protected by trademark and copyright laws.
- Use License
- You, as a visitor, are being given a temporary permission to download only one copy of the material that can be found on Chauvey’s website. You can only use that material for non-commercial and personal reasons. You are being given a license to do so, and not a transfer of title, and that license forbids you to:
- change the material in any way or copy it;
- make any commercial gains on this material, or display it publically in commercial or non-commercial way;
- try to decompile the software found on this website, or reverse engineer it;
- get rid of proprietary notions or any other copyright from the material; or
- give the material to another person or “attach” it to another server or website.
- If you violate any of the restrictions mentioned here, you will automatically be terminated by Chauvey. Once your viewing privilege gets terminated or the license gets terminated, you will be obliged to destroy any of the downloaded material you have in your possession, no matter if they are in digital or printed form.
- The materials that you can find on Chauvey’s website have no warranties of any kind. This means that Chauvey is not responsible in any way about the accuracy, reliability, the likely results, or the use of the materials that can be found on their web site. Also, no other related material can be the responsibility of Chauvey, such as the other websites that link to this website.
Chauvey or their suppliers shall not be responsible for any damages that might occur due to the users’ inability to use the materials from the Chauvey’s website. Even if Chauvey gets informed about the about the possibility of some damage arising, Chauvey shall not be held accountable for it. Since some jurisdictions do not permit limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- Revisions and Errata
Some of the materials that can be found on Chauvey’s website may have some errors, including photographic, typographic, or technical ones, and it should be known that Chauvey does not guarantee for the complete accuracy, currency or completion of all the materials. The materials might be changed by Chauvey, and they do not need to notify the users of that move. It should also be said that Chauvey does have to update the materials in any way, shape, or form.
There are some links that appear on this website, and Chauvey has not reviewed all of them, nor is it responsible for them. The fact that these links are included on this website does not mean that Chauvey endorses them, and the users click on them at their own risk.
These Terms and Conditions of Use can be changed at any time, and Chauvey has no obligation of notifying the uses of that change. However, if a person is visiting this website, he is accepting the current version of the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- Governing Law
All legal troubles anyone may possibly have with Chauvey shall be resolved by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
The privacy of every user is really important, and that is why this Policy was developed. It will help you understand the way we collect, use, story, and disclose any personal information that we collect from you. Here are the outlines of this Policy.
- When the personal information is being collected, or before that, the purposes for the collection shall be identified to the users.
- The data shall be collected only for the purposes that were mentioned, and for any other purposes, a letter of consent shall be obtained, and anything the law stipulates shall be done.
- These personal information shall only be retained for the time period necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- The data shall be collected only by legal means and fair means, and if that is necessary, with the knowledge of the users.
- The collected data ought to be relevant to the purposes of their collection, and should be accurate, up-to-date, and complete.
- These personal information shall be protected by reasonable security safeguards, so that they do not get lost, stolen, accessed without authorization, disclosed, copied or modified.
- All the information about our policies and practices regarding these personal data is available to all the users, who may access it at any time.
We are devoted to conduct our business in accordance with these principles to make sure that the privacy of personal information is protected and maintained.